I have many friends who have created blogs to keep family and friends connected to their little ones. I enjoy checking the postings, as it makes me feel closer to them, even if we are miles apart. It is so exciting being a mama, and such a pleasure to do it within a community.
So, I'm going to give this blog thing a try. I'll attempt to update regularly. The photo attached is from Halloween. We had a lovely day together--walking about town with Django and hanging with Ellie's new friend--Nathan the puppy.
Ellie is now 8 months old and her newest feat is crawling. Her first stop is usually the dog water, and then Django's plastic poop bags (clean & empty!). She is busy pulling herself on furniture and is soooo proud with herself.
Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Laura
3 comments:
Ellie is an adorable little lion!
Aunt Julie
rrrrrrrroar!
yeah...an ellie blog...you two are so cute!!!
juli
Post a Comment